CoverWell™ imaging chambers are designed to stabilize and support thick and free-floating specimens for confocal microscopy and imaging applications. The reusable press-to-seal silicone chambers form removable enclosures for repeat staining or specimen re-positioning. Flexible coverslip material allows these chambers to be removed from the thinnest coverglass without breaking the glass or damaging the specimen. The thin (0.18mm / 0.007”) polycarbonate cover displays excellent transparency. Imaging chambers are available with or without adhesive. Adhesive CoverWells ™ are designed to form peel-and-stick leak-proof enclosures for the permanent mounting of thick specimens.
- Confocal microscopy
- Tissue and Cell staining
- High Resolution Microscopy
- Live-cell imaging
- Designed for confocal microscopy and imaging applications.
- Reusable press-to-seal silicone chamber forms removable enclosures for repeat staining or specimen repositioning.
Please note, that we can customize chamber size and depth for your application.
- Fa, N., Lins, L., Courtoy, P. J., Dufrêne, Y., Van Der Smissen, P., Brasseur, R., … Mingeot-Leclercq, M.-P. (2007). Decrease of elastic moduli of DOPC bilayers induced by a macrolide antibiotic, azithromycin. Biochimica Et Biophysica Acta, 1768(7), 1830–1838.
- Gachet, Y., & Hyams, J. S. (2005). Endocytosis in fission yeast is spatially associated with the actin cytoskeleton during polarised cell growth and cytokinesis. Journal of Cell Science, 118(Pt 18), 4231–4242.
- Hinds, K. A., Hill, J. M., Shapiro, E. M., Laukkanen, M. O., Silva, A. C., Combs, C. A., … Dunbar, C. E. (2003). Highly efficient endosomal labeling of progenitor and stem cells with large magnetic particles allows magnetic resonance imaging of single cells. Blood, 102(3), 867–872.