of oligonucleotides, peptides and small molecules containing cyclo-alkyne groups, e.g. DBCO (Dibenzocyclooctyne) for copper-free SPAAC – Strain Promoted Alkyne-Azide Cycloaddition or alkyne groups for copper-catalyzed CuAAC.
- Simple coupling chemistry, highly specific bio-orthogonal reaction
- Alternative to conventional Streptavidin-Biotin immobilization
- Three-dimensional (3D)-surface chemistry comprised of a long-chain polymer containing a defined number of azide groups. The 3D-structure incorporates moieties that reduce unspecific binding
- Polypropylene plates available for applications using organic solvents or aggressive media
- Immobilization 5’-DBCO-oligonucleotide (20mer) with 3’-6-FAM label via SPAAC in buffer
- Hybridization with 5’-TAMRA anti-strand in buffer