Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a method widely used to rapidly make millions to billions of copies of a specific DNA sample. The technology is used in applications from basic research to high-throughput screening. Addressing a growing number of enquiries for reactive PCR plates that enable covalent and even bio-orthogonal immobilization of aptamers, oligonucleotides, peptides and other biomolecules, we are now offering functionalized PCR plates.
- Reactive surfaces for covalent immobilization of biomolecules
- Directed (bio-orthogonal) immobilization via click-chemistry with 3D-Azide surface
- Minimal leaching due to covalent immobilization
- Minimal unspecific binding due to 3D functional matrix
- Coating service with your oligonucleotide available
- Other reactive surfaces and plate designs available upon request
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you require a special surface for binding of your biomolecules that is not listed in the products table. We are also offering the coating of oligonucleotides onto our PCR plates as a service. Other PCR plate formats and substrates can also be equipped with our surfaces as part of our Molecular Surface Engineering Services.