SecureSeal™ hybridization chambers provide optimum surface to volume fluid dynamics
SecureSeal™ Hybridization Chambers are thin, silicone-gasketed chambers providing optimal surface-to-volume fluid dynamics for hybridization assays on large or multiple specimens and microarrays on glass or film coated slides. These adhesive-backed chambers are designed for single-use, very-low volume incubations and are ideal for autoradiographic, fluorescent or chemiluminescent end-point applications requiring small, enclosed fluid volumes.
- Design minimizes friction, promotes reagent mixing, and facilitates uniform hybridization.
- Sealable access ports in the chamber surface allow for the addition and removal of reactants.
- Adhesive seal tabs create leak-proof chambers that are temperature resistant.
- SecureSeal™ adhesive bonds chambers to glass in seconds and removes cleanly and easily even after heating.
- SecureSeals™ are ideally suited for protocols utilizing autoradiographic, fluorescent or chemiluminescent end points.
SA500-SecureSeal 1-22mm X 40mm X 0.8mm Depth ID, 25mm X 44mm OD, 1.5mm Dia. Ports - 120 Port Seals - 50 PACK
|SA500-SecureSeal 1-22mm X 40mm X 0.8mm Depth ID, 25mm X 44mm OD, 1.5mm Dia. Ports - 120 Port Seals - 50 PACK
|SecureSeal adhesive hybridization chambers form peel-and-stick enclosures to isolate specimens affixed to glass microscope slides. RNase free, gasketed chambers provide optimum surface-to-volume fluid dynamics for hybridization assays on large or multiple