PolyAn’s Spectrum Calibration Beads are designed for calibration of flow cytometers and other fluorescence imaging systems. Each color encoded PMMA bead population (peak) contains a mixture of fluorophores that allows performance validation at all wavelengths.
8-peak Spectrum Calibration Beads with increasing fluorophore content for all channels. One transparent population (only in FL3 detectable) and 7 fluorescence encoded populations. Measurement with QA Quantum P flow cytometer. Excitation laser line at 488 nm.
- Contains a mixture of fluorophores that enable the Spectrum Calibration Beads to be excited at any wavelength from 365 nm to 650 nm.
- Fluorophores are homogeneously encapsulated in the PMMA matrix. A special shell prevents the leaching of fluorophores.
- Allows the calibration of the FITC, PE, PE-TR, PE-Cy5, and APC channels (or analogue fluorophores) with the same set of particles.
- Set of up to 8 similar size microparticle populations (peaks) with different fluorescence intensities.
6µm, Spectrum Flow Cytometer Calibration Beads, 8 populations (peaks)
107 00 006
6 µm, Spectrum Flow Cytometer Calibration Beads, 5 populations (peaks)
107 01 006
6 µm, Spectrum Flow Cytometer Calibration Beads, 1 population (peak)
107 02 006
10 µm, Spectrum Flow Cytometer Calibration Beads, 1 population (peak)
107 02 010
6 µm, Spectrum Flow Cytometer Calibration Beads - SCB 0.2.4, 1 population (peak)
107 03 006
Individual packaging, other sizes and alternative fluorescence intensities (peaks) are available upon request. Please contact our customer service for a custom development.
- "Comparison study of flow cytometers combining novel ultra-bright calibration particles with state-of-the-art characterization methods", K. v. Volkmann, A. Teichmüller, T. Thiele & Toralf Kaiser. (download poster here)