PolyAn’s Spectrum Calibration Beads are designed for calibration of flow cytometers and other fluorescence imaging systems. Each color-encoded PMMA bead population (peak) contains a mixture of fluorophores that allows performance validation at all wavelengths.
Spectrum Calibration Beads (8-peak) consisting of one transparent population (only detectable in FL3 ) and 7 fluorescent populations with increasing fluorophore content for all channels. Measurement with QA Quantum-P flow cytometer (excitation laser line at 488 nm).
- Contains a mixture of fluorophores that enables the Spectrum Calibration Beads to be excited at any wavelength from 365 nm to 650 nm.
- Fluorophores are homogeneously encapsulated in the PMMA matrix. Special shell prevents leaching of fluorophores.
- Allows the calibration of the FITC, PE, PE-TR, PE-Cy5, and APC channels with the same set of particles.
- Set of up to 8 similar size microparticle populations (peaks) with different fluorescence intensities. The fluorescence intensities in separate channels can be tailored to specific requirements, if needed.
- Rosendahl, P. et al., `Real-time fluorescence and deformability cytometry´, Nat. Methods, 2018, 15, 355. DOI: 10.1038/nmeth.4639.
Volkmann, K.v. et al., "Comparison study of flow cytometers combining novel ultra-bright calibration particles with state-of-the-art characterization methods" (download poster here)