Surfaces for microplates
Every biomolecule is different. We are offering one of the broadest range of surfaces for binding of small molecules, oligonucleotides, peptides, glycans and other biomolecules on the market, so that you can select the optimal surface for your application.
Available 3D-reactive matrices
- 3D-Epoxy plates: Uncharged 3D-Epoxy matrix for reaction with nucleophilic groups, e.g. amines, thiols and hydroxyl groups, under formation of a covalent bond. Read more ...
- 3D-NHS plates: Highly reactive surface for fast coupling of primary amine-containing probes, e.g. proteins, glycans or other ligands. Read more ...
- 3D-Amino plates: Primary amines for covalent immobilisation of compounds containing carboxyl, aldehyde or thiol groups as well as homoheterobifunctional linkers, e.g. N-Hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) or Succinimidyl 4-(N-maleidomethyl) cyclohexane-1-carboxylate (SMCC).
- 3D-Azide plates: Surface for bio-orthogonal binding of oligonucleotides, peptides and small molecules (containing alkyne, cyclo-alkyne like DBCO groups) via click-chemistry
- Covalently coated Streptavidin and Neutravidin plates: Covalently coated Streptavidin and Neutravidin plates can be used in immunoassays for binding biotinylated antibodies or probes for ELISA and other target-specific assays. Read more ...
Our 3D-reactive surfaces are functionalized with a three-dimensional (3D)-surface chemistry comprised of a long-chain polymer containing a defined number of reactive groups. The 3D-structure enables a higher loading with reactive groups and incorporates structures that reduce unspecific binding. Optimized loading and low unspecific binding can translate into a higher signal-to-noise ratio.
PolyAn offers plates for colorimetric, chemiluminescence and fluorescent detection systems, respectively. Please go to these sections for ELISA-plates or glass bottom plates with a wide range of surfaces and well designs. Additionally, PolyAn offers functionalized, solvent stable microplates that are comprised of Polypropylene (PP).
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you require special surfaces for binding of your biomolecules that are not listed in the products table. As part of our Molecular Surface Engineering services we can also functionalize other plate formats and substrates with our surfaces. We are also happy to support you in developing suitable protocols for coating on our plates.