Addressing a growing number of enquiries for reactive plates that are chemically robust, we have developed a range of reactive Polypropylene (PP) 96-well plates together with our customers. Our PP plates are designed for use in compound libraries in drug screening as well as synthesis and covalent immobilization of (bio-)molecules.
In addition to functionalized, flat bottom PP-plates, PolyAn is now also offering a range of functionalized PCR-plates.
- High chemical compatibility, e.g. against solvents like DMSO, DMF, methanol, acetone ...
- Reactive polypropylene surfaces for synthesis and covalent immobilization
- Minimal leaching due to covalent immobilization
- Minimal unspecific binding due to 3D functional matrix
- Directed (bio-orthogonal) immobilization via click-chemistry with 3D-Azide surface
3D-NHS 96-well PP plate, flat bottom
|Id||00 800 451|
|Title||3D-NHS 96-well PP plate, flat bottom|
|Format||96-well PP plate, F-bottom (chimney format)|
|Product Dimensions||85 x 128 x 14 mm|
|Packaging Volume||4 plates/Box|
|Dimensions||128 x 86 x 45mm|
|Hts Code||39 26 90 97|
|Well Format||flat bottom|
|Description||PolyAn's 3D-NHS functionalized 96-well microplates are used for covalent immobilization of biomolecules. The NHS-ester reacts immediately with the NH2- terminus of biochemical species to form a covalent bond with the surface.|
Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you require a special surface for binding of your biomolecules that is not listed in the products table. Other plate formats and substrates can be equipped with our surfaces as part of our Molecular Surface Engineering Services. We are also happy to support you in developing suitable protocols for coating on our plates.